Figure 1: Custom AI specialist creation process integrated into Later AI
While the customisation/content addition process is effortless for the user, the importance of having this option is manifold:
- Broadening the knowledge LLM can use in its generations.
- Fuelling users’ new knowledge and ideas with historical patterns and reasoning of LLM
- Users are even more an active component with specialist/persona creation and respective request formulation.
- Circumventing the obstruction or ignorance of user preferred knowledge that can arise given the increasing regulations placed on the generative AI.
- Opening up new or simplifying existing use cases (e.g. periodic report generation (function) based on status updates (facts for the AI specialist))
- Knowledge sharing: users can make their custom AI specialists public for other users to interact with while the description they used to create it remains private.
- Actively creating instead of just consuming yields more benefits to the users.